Friday, June 8, 2012

With all the news this past week as to how Bill Clinton seems to be trying to undermine the Obama administration, there seems to be some work going on behind the scenes in the Democratic party to oust the current President.  I wonder if there is a plan to get Hillary to run for President in 2016?   Why else would Bill say things that actually seem to back Romney. Things are going to get crazy this election year.

On a different note, has anyone else noticed that during this election year and the previous election year gas prices seems to be dropping?   It is said that gas prices is dropping because the demand for it is dropping and output has been increasing. I have hard time believing that to be honest. I don't think that the demand ever becomes less, either it is the same or more of a demand.  I'm sorry, how come this couldn't have been ongoing since Bush was in office during his second term?  I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment