Friday, October 12, 2012

I want everyone to go to this website  and ask yourself something. Why does it seem that Democratic supporters are the dumbest people in the world, and willing to bend over for anyone who does this country and its citizens harm?

It seems that this admin doesn't give a crap that four Americans died in this attack and they say that this wouldn't be a big deal if Romney/Ryan didn't keep bringing it up. What the fuck over?!!!!! What does it take for the administration to say this was an actual attack? Does it take 5, 10, 100, 1000 Americans to die before they actually give a flying fuck?  It just pisses me off the more I think about it.

I admit, I was pretty pissed to hear the response that was given from the admin after it happened, now that it is still ongoing at a totally new level just sickens me.  Do the liberal dems really want to have another country come in and take over? Do they want these piss ant terrorists to make our country look bad and as Ryan said last night during the debate that the current admin portrays us as a weak country. I totally agree. I don't understand how this admin can even say they actually have a foreign policy and at the same time say they are doing everything they can to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic. I'm just saying.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment