Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Trade Of One Soldier For The Release Of Five Terrorists

First of all, I know I haven't been here in a while and that's because those guys who do the daily talk shows on Patriot Channel 125 have been doing a good job of talking about those topics. Since it's still the weekend and I'm fired up today, I want to give my opinion on the release of 5 terrorists from Gitmo as a trade for 1 soldier; who left base on his own to get captured.

First of all I want to say to Congress, WTF haven't you started some sort of investigation into this and starting to bring up a committee to make sure what was done doesn't happen again, and to punish those that did bypass you (basically telling you all you're not needed) to complete this total disregards to law and disregard to national security. I hope there is a plan to wipe out those 5 in the near future.

I'm sure there is more to come out of this and I will write later about it. I just want to make sure that Congress knows that I'm upset and mad as hell about this, and I hope they have a plan to take care of this issue. I have said it before that Nixon was impeached and forced to resign from office for wiretapping. What this Administration is doing makes what Nixon did child's play and for those Republicans that don't say shit about this, to me anyway, is on board with what Obama is doing. I hope you all understand that this is election year and people are pretty pissed off with what is going on in DC now and we will use the election this year to make sure you all understand. Well most of us anyway, I still don't see how in the hell Boehner and McConnell won their primaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment