Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I honestly don't care if you are gay, lesbian, etc. I don't care, but why does it feel that people being gay is being forced down my throat. Heterosexual people don't go around and yell "STRAIGHT PRIDE", and go out of their way to show PDA (public display of affection).

Now that the military did away with DADT, now more and more LGBTs in the military aren't just asking for special privileges, but pretty much demanding it. There is a story of a female soldier doing a sex change, using our tax payer money. I don't agree with it due to my religion and the fact that my tax money is being used to pay for that change.  Military medical and pay is funded by our tax money remember.

see:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/lesbian-soldier-begins-sex-change-process-during-deployment-afghanistan

and

http://militarytimes.com/news/2012/10/PRIME-military-deployed-to-war-zone-soldier-begins-sex-change-101512w

What this lady has, is actually an identity disorder, but since she if the first one in the military to do this, I'm sure she will be hailed as another "hero" because she is fighting the establishment.  Maybe we should have STRAIGHT PRIDE DAY as well, since everyone claims that they want equality. If that is the case, then lets have equality not entitlements.


No comments:

Post a Comment