Monday, March 24, 2014

Atheists and the 1st Amendment.

I was just thinking about a conversation I had on Twitter in regards to the religious beliefs. It was in regards the "Iron Beam Cross" at Ground Zero.  I don't care if there are people who don't believe in anything, but honestly what gives them the right to infringe on my beliefs. So what if they're atheists. I'm not and the last time I checked I and other religions have the right to worship who they want.

I can maybe understand that if one group wants to do that such as Christians; Jew's, Muslims, Hindi's, etc will want to do the same thing.  I think that we should give it a try and let any and all religions put up what religious symbols they want as long as we come together as one NATION. Fuck the PC bullshit, stop getting all butt hurt because one little group is offended. What about my rights, and because one group gets all offended, why can't I get offended when they try to stop me and other of believing in what I want to believe in.

Just irritated a little bit the more think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment