Friday, March 14, 2014

It's been a while

So I'm so pissed off right now, I'm not sure what I want to talk about. Actually it's more venting than anything else. Yes, I have been gone for a bit, but maybe I'm back for a bit. Someone has got to pay bills so that is why I have been gone.

The latest thing I guess I will talk about is the the feud between Russia and the US. This can actually be a pretty short post. President Obama basically got played by Putin.  I hate to say it, but Putin is better at the politics game than Obama is.  I'm sorry, but in the world of foreign relations and geopolitical game playing, Obama is a beginner.

I saw a picture on Tumblr of Putin and Obama when they were both 23 years of age. Putin was doing what he could to make Russia strong, and Obama was the OG of the "Choom Gang".   What has Obama done to make our country strong? Nothing really. It seems that his party, and hell I will say it, the Republican party are doing everything they can to ruin this country just to stay in power. I will say this before I go off on too much of a tangent, we need to vote this assholes out. Keep the ones who really do their job, and those Congressman who have been in "power" for a long time they need to go. Sen McCain needs to go. I'm sorry his politics are now basically on par with the Dems.

Anyway, Pres Obama hasn't done anything to help this country. He is allowing illegals to come here and vote, receive benefits, etc.  Does Putin allow this? No, because he only allows what he thinks will better his country.  Hell, our own President doesn't want to even follow the rules that Article 2 demands he, or anyone in that position, must follow.  It's crazy to me. This is why we need to vote him and others who are working to hurt this country more and more.  I don't care if they Democrat or Republican, if they are hurting our country, then they need to go.  That's it really.

This is election year so lets all join together as one, and do what's right for our country and future generations, not what's politically correct.

Later
Political Throat Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment