Saturday, March 22, 2014

What The F*CK people.

I just saw a video on Youtube that kind of irritated me, plus what I have been hearing on Patriot channel 125 on SiriusXM on the Andrew Wilkow show doesn't help paint a bright future either. The reason I say that is that Andrew actually has sources to back up what he's saying and it honestly scares the shit out of me.

I came across this video on Youtube and it got me thinking. I think that you should hear it for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5pZaLARaRA&feature=youtu.be

What gets me is this. We have a government ran healthcare system that so many people are hellbent on supporting. All of this is going on, while the government is cutting lots of benefits from the military. As a reminder the military is supported by a government funded healthcare system. I was in the Navy from 1993-1997 and wasn't married or had a family. My healthcare was fully covered.  I will admit that I'm not sure how it worked for dependents.

If the government drastically cut those military benefits recently, what makes those people who heavily rely on ACA for healthcare, believe that the government can't arbitrarily cut those benefits as well. The military shouldn't be touched, but due to our budget issues the unthinkable happened...military benefits were cut.  This is for a healthcare system that supports about 1 million people, but people believe that the government can insure and provide kick ass healthcare to 300 million plus people? Are people stupid today? I guess so.

The video, the video starts out as basically b/c of the ACA birth control is free. Do people really believe that a drug company is going to give away a free product.  Hey druggies, does your dealer keep giving you free shit? No, the first few times are free to get you hooked. Then it's "Bitch you better have my money"!   This is what cracks me about those who rely on the government for shit. They think that everything is free, and for them that is correct because they don't have to put into the system.  Those of us that work and pay taxes are paying for it, and if we don't put into the huge pot then we go to fucking jail? Can someone tell me how the fuck is that fair? Please, can someone please fucking tell me how that is fair!!  Our own government allows a needy class to get what it wants, while relying on those of us who actually pay taxes. Then our own government allows more and more people to come here illegally, and that adds to the problem.

This is what I think, these are the first steps for total government control. It first started with guns, then the healthcare issue, and so on.  The government has a system right now that really awards someone for not working, then others see that so then they figure "Why should I work"?, which spreads. Less and less money comes in to pay for shit until no one is paying. Once that happens you trade slavery of one kind to slavery to a government. This is what I see, there is a huge black following that supports this system. They despised slavery from about 150 years ago, but willing to accept "slavery" to a different master mainly because no work is actually required. Then they think that they are still free.

This all started with Wilson, then FDR, Carter, now Obama. It's about to hit over drive and there isn't anything we can do about it.  Then about 10 years from now, all (let me repeat) all of us are going to wonder how did we get in this mess?

Another part of this is gun control. I'm a huge gun rights advocate. I think that everyone, yes everyone (even non-violent felons) should own a gun for defense.  I don't care if you're white, black, asian, gay, lesbian, trans-gendered, etc. Everyone should own a gun.

CT is working hard to try to confiscate guns from LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. Why doesn't our government go after those WHO BREAK THE FUCKING LAW?!!. I support those gun owners 100% and I'm glad to hear that people are starting to see what is going on around the country. The very same government that is in existence today in the UK is the same government that made sure our Constitution provided it's citizens to fight against tyranny.  Even then in the UK you could own a gun for self defense. What has happened to our great society? It's coming people and most of you welcome it.  Well I don't and I hope you don't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment